This site uses HTTPS. This site stores no cookies. This site uses Matomo for stats.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
Terms of service
You do not have to agree to any terms of service in order to access, view, read, or copy any of the data on this website.
All public content on this site is published under the Creative Commons Share Alike 4.0 License unless otherwise stated.
All of the content on this site is produced under the Creative Commons Attribution – Share Alike 4.0 License (unless otherwise stated), which means the following:
- You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- You are also free to adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However…
- You must provide attribution to the author (me) with a link back to this website. An example attribution is below.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
An acceptable attribution license would be something similar to the following:
Credit to Paladin for the original work.
With the plain text HTML looking like the following:
Credit to <a href="fosstodon.org/@paladin">Paladin</a> for the original work.